Welcome to Soo Locks Boat Tours
Thank you to all who visited us this year. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again for our 2021 season. Stay healthy and safe.
Please check back in early 2021 for tickets and schedule.
We are not offering dinner cruises at this time due to the Covid requirements.
We are a top 5 Michigan Attraction that has been offering exciting tours through the famous Soo Locks since 1934. Over the years we have grown to a fleet of five tour vessels and two dock facilities in historic Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
Located only 50 miles north of the Mackinac Bridge, we are a must-see destination in Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula.
We offer a wide variety of maritime sightseeing adventures, including our popular Soo Locks sightseeing tours, and adventurous Lighthouse Cruises.
We also operate Fireworks Cruises for Canada Day on July 1 and Independence Day on July 4, plus other Special Event Cruises.
- See all four U.S. Locks, St. Mary’s Rapids, giant hydro-electric plants and Historic Canadian Lock.
- Experience “locking through” from Lake Huron and Lake Superior.
- Cruise underneath International Highway Bridge and get a sailor’s view of many interesting sites.
- Cruise along side giant lake freighters & ocean vessels.
- Learn of passing ships as you get a close up view from your boat.