Charter Cruises with Soo Locks Boat Tours are a distinctive way to provide a truly memorable party, special occasion, fun reunion, or company gathering. When you book a charter cruise with us, you receive exclusive use of one or more of our tour vessels. You also can design your own tour route, including any combination of the following…
- Main St. Mary’s River shipping channel
- Sugar Island’s Old North Channel
- Locking through the Soo Locks
The minimum length of a Charter Cruise is 2 hours.
If you wish, you can extend the duration of your Charter Cruise to suit your desires. Additional cruising time can be purchased in ½ hour increments.
Food & Beverage
Food on-board adds to the fun! We have a wide range of menu options. Anything from light hors d’oeuvres to a prime rib or whitefish dinner is possible. A fully licensed bar is also available.
To assist you in planning your Charter Cruise with us, we have Cruise Planners available. Talk to our Charter Cruise Sales Representative at 906-632-2512 or fill out the Charter Cruise Inquiry Form.
2015 Charter Rates
1 to 150 Passengers: $1,250 for the first 2 hours of cruising
151 to 200 Passengers: $1,600 for the first 2 hours of cruising
- Your vessel is available one hour prior to departure time for registration, loading food, etc.*
- 2 hours of cruising time
- 30 minutes of time at the dock after you return for unloading passengers
*Boarding should begin 30 minutes prior to departure. The bar will be open at this time.
- Charter rates valid after 4:00pm on weekdays. Weekend/holiday rates available upon request.
- Charters require the arrangement of an Excursion Permit from the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Additional cruising time available at $300 per 1/2 hour.
- Additional time for setting up can be arranged on an individual basis.