Welcome to Soo Locks Boat Tours
Lock Tour ticket price
Child (5-16 with coupon) 11.00
56.00 (under 3 years free)
July 10,2020. Today, Governor Whitmer signed an executive order requiring individuals to wear face masks in indoor public spaces and crowded outdoor spaces. The executive order requires any business open to the public to refuse entry to people who refuse to wear face coverings, with the exceptions to follow: People exempt from wearing face coverings include children younger than 5 and those who can not medically tolerate a face covering, also those who are eating or drinking while seated at a food establishment.
Violating this order is subject to a $500 criminal penalty.
Our priority is to assure the safety of our customers and crew. We greatly appreciate your understanding to this new executive order.
We are not offering dinner cruises this year due to the Covid requirements.
We are a top 5 Michigan Attraction that has been offering exciting tours through the famous Soo Locks since 1934. Over the years we have grown to a fleet of five tour vessels and two dock facilities in historic Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
Located only 50 miles north of the Mackinac Bridge, we are a must-see destination in Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula.
We offer a wide variety of maritime sightseeing adventures, including our popular Soo Locks sightseeing tours, and adventurous Lighthouse Cruises.
We also operate Fireworks Cruises for Canada Day on July 1 and Independence Day on July 4, plus other Special Event Cruises.
- See all four U.S. Locks, St. Mary’s Rapids, giant hydro-electric plants and Historic Canadian Lock.
- Experience “locking through” from Lake Huron and Lake Superior.
- Cruise underneath International Highway Bridge and get a sailor’s view of many interesting sites.
- Cruise along side giant lake freighters & ocean vessels.
- Learn of passing ships as you get a close up view from your boat.