Welcome to Soo Locks Boat Tours
Covid 19 Update: Our priority is to assure the safety of our customers and crew. We plan to be open on June 15, 2020. We look forward to seeing you! Please re-check our website for further updates.
We are a top 5 Michigan Attraction that has been offering exciting tours through the famous Soo Locks since 1934. Over the years we have grown to a fleet of five tour vessels and two dock facilities in historic Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
Located only 50 miles north of the Mackinac Bridge, we are a must-see destination in Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula.
We offer a wide variety of maritime sightseeing adventures, including our popular Soo Locks sightseeing tours, and adventurous Lighthouse Cruises.
We also operate Fireworks Cruises for Canada Day on July 1 and Independence Day on July 4, plus other Special Event Cruises.
- See all four U.S. Locks, St. Mary’s Rapids, giant hydro-electric plants and Historic Canadian Lock.
- Experience “locking through” from Lake Huron and Lake Superior.
- Cruise underneath International Highway Bridge and get a sailor’s view of many interesting sites.
- Cruise along side giant lake freighters & ocean vessels.
- Learn of passing ships as you get a close up view from your boat.